Award-Winning Seafood Buffet
Ocean treasures include Pacific oysters, Mooloolaba tiger prawns, Blue Swimmer crabs, Moreton Bay bugs and more. Land lovers enjoy succulent roasts, Wood-fired pizzas, Asian influenced cuisine and fresh salads. Starting with soups and finishing with a choice of desserts, you will be pleasantly satisfied.
- Bookings Essential
- $109 per person Saturday and Sunday from 12pm
- $119 per person Friday and Saturday from 5.30pm
Friday and Saturday from 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday long lunch from 12noon. Experience JW's Chefs showcasing authentic Italian recipes passed down through generations. In addition, a variety of fresh foods and flavours including local seafood for the ultimate sea to table experience. Favourites include carpaccio, cannelloni, seafood lasagne, tiramisu and panna cotta, while ocean treasures include Pacific oysters, Mooloolaba tiger prawns, Blue Swimmer crabs, Moreton Bay bugs, spanner crab, green lip mussels and Hervey Bay scallops. Land lovers enjoy a wonderful choice of artisan antipasto, succulent roasts, Asian inspired dishes, wood-fired pizza and European classics. To finish, indulge in a fantasy array of artful desserts created by our pastry team.
Next Flavour Festival in November, Brazilian
Christmas Celebrations in Citrique
- $49.50 per guest. $25 per little guest, 12years and under.
- A' la carte and continental also available.
- Local Gold Coast diners enjoy a full buffet breakfast and espresso coffee for $35*.
- To redeem, present your ID to show you live in a 42 postcode range. *Terms and conditions apply.